Free Design by Pentland Locksmiths in Edinburgh, Bonnyrigg and Dalkeith
All content and images © Copyright 2010 Pentland Locksmiths Services -
Ask for Chris when you call: 07990776519
entland Locksmiths Services
Fast and Affordable Family Run Business since 2006.
Local Charities we Support
Pentland Locksmiths Services
1 Bannockrigg Terrace
Saturday 9am -
Sunday 10am -
Connect with us:
Ways to pay
We accept Card, Cheque, BACS & Cash Payments.
We use iZettle for all Mobile Card Payments
Pentland Locksmiths Blog
Car Thefts, break-
So what can we do to secure our home?
Door lock Security
We recommend upgrading your UPVC or composite door locks to Anti-
Click the photos below for further information on Anti-
Shed and Gate Security
There has been numerous reports of thefts from Sheds over the last couple of weeks with Police advising homeowners to be vigilant and not leave tools lying around that would help a thief break-
Here are a few tips to help secure your shed
1. Never leave garden tools lying around that could be used to wedge open doors.
2. Fit a strong lock or Hasp/padlock to your your door.
3. Drill out screw heads to stop thieves unscrewing your door from the hinges.
4. Fit and small battery sensor alarm.
5. If possible do not store expensive Mountain Bikes or Motor Bikes. Thieves will know and target your shed.
|UPVC Door Lock Repairs|
|Anti Snap Euro Locks|
|Patio Lock Repairs|
|Enfield Garage Bolts|
|Garage Door Defender|
|BS 3621 locks|
|Blog Jan 2019|
|Blog - Feb 2019|
|Blog - Mar 2019|
|Blog - Apr 2019|